Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/customer/www/bodegasantacecilia.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/conditions.php on line 90
Navarra archivos - Bodegas Santa Cecilia

Navarra

DO. Navarra was founded in 1958.

One of the main characteristics that define the D.O. Navarra is the great diversity of landscapes and climates that occur in the more than 100 kilometers that separate the north of the area, located near Pamplona, in the south, nestled on the banks of the Ebro.

The natural factors, the very deep soil that varies according to the zones and especially the climate mixture of Cantabrian and Mediterranean influences, have determined the division of the vineyards in several sub-zones: the high riverbank, the low riverbank, land of Estella-low mountain and Valdizarbe.

In Navarra there is a wide range of white and red varieties that are used to make wines of all styles: rosé, young white and wood, young red and wood, sweet.

More than 70% of the vineyard is occupied by native varieties (Garnacha, Tempranillo …), while the remaining 30% is made up of the most famous international varieties (Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay …).

Find in Bodega Santa Cecilia a great variety of wines with D.O. Navarre.

Categorías
Precio
Precio
A DE ARINZANO 2019

A DE ARINZANO 2019

Buy online A DE ARINZANO 2019. Cheap price and shipping in 48 hours. Buy wine online.

17,85  (IVA incl.)

ARS IN VITRO 2017

ARS IN VITRO 2017

Buy online ARS IN VITRO 2017. Cheap price and shipping in 48 hours. Buy wine online.

5,38  (IVA incl.)

Sin existencias
ARS IN VITRO 2018

ARS IN VITRO 2018

Buy online ARS IN VITRO 2018. Cheap price and shipping in 48 hours. Buy wine online.

6,53  (IVA incl.)

Sin existencias
ARS NOVA 2014

ARS NOVA 2014

Buy online ARS NOVA 2014. Cheap price and shipping in 48 hours. Buy wine online.

8,66  (IVA incl.)

Sin existencias
ARTAZU SANTA CRUZ 2012

ARTAZU SANTA CRUZ 2012

Buy online ARTAZU SANTA CRUZ 2012. Cheap price and shipping in 48 hours. Buy wine online.

25,19  (IVA incl.)

Sin existencias
ARTAZURI ROSADO 2019

ARTAZURI ROSADO 2019

Buy online ARTAZURI ROSADO 2019. Cheap price and shipping in 48 hours. Buy wine online.

9,56  (IVA incl.)

Sin existencias
BEAMONTE ROSADO 2020

BEAMONTE ROSADO 2020

Buy online BEAMONTE ROSADO 2020. Cheap price and shipping in 48 hours. Buy wine online.

3,93  (IVA incl.)

BEAMONTE TINTO 2016

BEAMONTE TINTO 2016

Buy online BEAMONTE TINTO 2016. Cheap price and shipping in 48 hours. Buy wine online.

3,93  (IVA incl.)

CALENDAS ROSADO 2017

CALENDAS ROSADO 2017

Compra online CALENDAS ROSADO 2016 en Bodega Santa Cecilia. CALENDAS ROSADO 2016 online al mejor precio, con la garantía de calidad y experiencia de Bodega Santa Cecilia

5,42  (IVA incl.)

CATULO 2017

CATULO 2017

CATULO 2017

5,81  (IVA incl.)

Sin existencias
CATULO ROSADO 2015/2016

CATULO ROSADO 2015/2016

Buy online CATULO ROSADO 2015/2016. Cheap price and shipping in 48 hours. Buy wine online.

0,00  (IVA incl.)

CHIVITE 125 ANIVERSARIO RVA. 2017

CHIVITE 125 ANIVERSARIO RVA. 2017

Buy online CHIVITE 125 ANIVERSARIO RVA. 2017. Cheap price and shipping in 48 hours. Buy wine online.

28,01  (IVA incl.)

CHIVITE COLECCION 125 BLCO.F/B 2017

CHIVITE COLECCION 125 BLCO.F/B 2017

Buy online CHIVITE COLECCION 125 BLCO.F/B 2017. Cheap price and shipping in 48 hours. Buy wine online.

65,76  (IVA incl.)

CHIVITE COLECCION 125 RDO F/B 2015

CHIVITE COLECCION 125 RDO F/B 2015

Buy online CHIVITE COLECCION 125 RDO F/B 2015. Cheap price and shipping in 48 hours. Buy wine online.

22,26  (IVA incl.)

Sin existencias
CHIVITE VENDIMIA TARDIA 37,5CL 2020

CHIVITE VENDIMIA TARDIA 37,5CL 2020

Buy online CHIVITE VENDIMIA TARDIA 37,5CL 2020. Cheap price and shipping in 48 hours. Buy wine online.

33,58  (IVA incl.)

D.O.
Seleccionar
D.O.
Precio
Seleccionar
Precio
Añada
Seleccionar
Añada
Puntos Parker
Seleccionar
Puntos Parker
Puntos Suckling
Seleccionar
Puntos Suckling
Puntos Peñín
Seleccionar
Puntos Peñín
Puntos Robinson
Seleccionar
Puntos Robinson
Bienvenido/a a nuestra tienda online
¿Eres mayor de 18 años?